Tuesday 31 March 2015

Spring 2015


Ok, have you seen the Hollyoaks spring trailer? I am so excited about this spring! There will be some kind of triangular drama between John Paul, Ste and Harry which I love! I really think it's cute that Harry has a crush on John Paul. But I hope there will be a happy McQueen couple in the end. Because Ste is actually called McQueen nowdays, since the got married. And Grace and Kim! That could be really interesting to watch!

James Fletcher as Dylan Jenkins.

But, best of all: Dylan! Dylan Jenkins (James Fletcher), Trevor Royle's son, is crossdressing! I am so excited to see what this storyline will reveal. Hollyoaks has had two transexual characters before, Jason Costello and Blessing Chanbers, so I am a bit (secretly) hopeful that it will be a storyline about a transvestite. According to wikipedia between 2-20% of all men are transvestites, according to how to count, and I really belive that. I believe that the estimated number of unknown cases are higher than we think, and Hollyoaks now has their chance to pay attention to this. But it is not the first time Hollyoaks had a cross-dressing character. Between 2006-2010 we had Kris Fisher to brighten our days. Let's hope for a lot of Dylan in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment