Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Fosters

Jude & Connor in The Fosters.

Ok, this is seriously cute! When you read lots of blogs and follow lot of tumblr's and watch a lot of youtube you will get some hints of other stuff to watch, read, ship, you name it! A while ago I got to see these two cuties! These are Jude Adams Foster (Hayden Byerly) and Connor Stevens (Gavin MackIntosh) and they seem to bee in love. The Fosters is an ABC Family drama series with it's second season running right now, and it also has been renewed for a third season. The series is about a lesbian couple and their five children (one biological, two adoptive and two fosters). It seems like a quite cozy series and a cute couple like the guys above in their lower teens (I think) seems to bee something well worth watching. I have given up the thought about following every gay storyline there is, but this I just have to see! I will return while watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment