Thursday 21 April 2016

Some good news

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley.

At least Robron seems to be doing quite good. Obiously Robert has been staying the night and we can just imagine what happened there... I am really enjyoing happy Robron as a couple, and I am waiting for the first kiss in public, but I'm sure there will be a big Liv-cloud appearing. She is really annoying and she is clearly bad news. She is really a younger Aaron with longer hair. A classic Emmerdale character.

Marc Elliott & David Ames.

And there's also this! There's a whole new series for me to go out for. Ok, Holby City has been airing since 1999, but I haven't seen a single episode, and I haven't seen any of the gay storylines. There has been a Dan and a Malick, but that's just a whole undiscovered world for me. I don't even know where to see that storyline. And then since 2013 there has been a Dominic Copeland, played by David Ames, who has had some flings and love interests, but none of them really successful if I have got it right. But in June Marc Elliott comes along! Or Isaac Mayfield that is. I just love Marc Elliott! He was great as Syed Masood in Eastenders and I am so looking forward to seeing him in a gay storyline again! So I just have to start watching Holby City now!

2 comments:

  1. As much as I enjoy Robron being domestic boyfriends there for each other, I was really hoping for that first official date and the jitters that come with it, the telling of friends and family (maybe even some objection by some people that's met by aaron stating robert is the man he loves) but it seems emmerdale has other plans..
    robron: let's take things slow
    Emmerdale: *LITERALLY GIVES THEM A CHILD* LOL

    I've known about Dominic Copeland for a while, but it astonishes me that he hasn't really been given a proper relationship on the show, an actual relationship that sticks. I'm totally excited about this because i LOVED Chryed and Marc Elliott really commits to his roles! BRING ON THE ROMANCE!

    ReplyDelete