Wednesday 20 April 2016

Are you shitting me?!


I found this on Instagram. Is this some kind of sick joke? I am not even bothering to google translate it. They are rubbish on Finnish anyway. And Estonian. But really?! I don't think I could handle some kind of Kalias! I mean, Kalle and Elias? That is just ridiculous! Ok, they are good guys, and would probably have a good time together, but is this some kind of Hollyoaks where every gay guy have to screw one another?! I really hope it is a joke... Anyone who knows Finnish? No, really, I don't think I want to know... Come on Salatut Elämät! How much more can we handle?

Jonny Labey as Paul Coker.

And speaking of rubbish, what the hell is this?! Now when things finally are looking good for Ben and Paul. I do ship Pen quite hard, so I think it's such a waste! I like Paul Coker. I think he is a very loveable character, so this I do not approve! I read something about an explosive departure. I really hope he won't die! Because we want him to come back to Eastenders in the future, with or without Jonny Labey! And the thing with bringing back dead characters a la Bobby Ewing in Dallas, is just so old fashioned! No, this makes me really sad.

Kieron Richardson as Ste Hay.

And speaking of deaths, what's this?! I just can't take any more! Even though Ste is not my favourite person right because of that Starry twaddle, but I don't want him to die! Stop killing off all the gay characters! I am hoping for Ste to get his senses back and stop fooling around with that boring Harry. Ok, I really don't think that they will kill Ste, I mean, he is one of the Hollyoaks inventory. But he has bin in Hollyoaks for ten years now so you'll never know!

And speaking of Harry, he might have something going on with the newcomer James Nightingale, played by Gregory Finnegan. I would like that. Anything that might break up Starry is good!

2 comments:

  1. limme just start off by saying, I rebuke whatever Kalias is. It just literally seems like the show is going out of its way to make these relationships as messy as possible. no thank you!

    I was so mad to read about Paul's news. He literally didn't have any really important storyline so far, other than his relationship with Ben, Which I literally have been shipping since I saw the spoilers for it on your blog! It's such a waste, because he seems like a talented actor. I hope that if the actor is leaving that they give him a proper storyline and more than anything, I just really hope they don't kill off the character of Paul itself. It has so much promise.

    Ste killed off? doubtful. they wouldn't do it. I literally can't even come up with words to comment on this lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalias is just such a joke. Salatut Elämät are kings of messyness!
      About Paul, it really seems like they just wrote him out without any reason like Jonny Labey wanting to leave or something. I really think they will kill him off just to make Ben more of a haunted and messy person. Awful.
      No, I really don't think so. Kieron is kind of a mascot for Hollyoaks.

      Delete