Tuesday 12 April 2016

Reunion

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley.

Well, I don't mind if they do! It's about time! It's just so much misery in the Robron storyline right now. I really think Aaron deserves to be happy! Have we ever seen a gay gay Aaron in Emmerdale? There's always something tormenting him. So I am looking forward to some snogging next week!

Ted Reilly as Johnny Carter.

And also, we've seen the first glimpse of the new Johnny Carter in Eastenders! About two seconds in last nights episode. Not enough to get an opinion. To be continued about that.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm MORE THAN READY for this ROBRON reunion! I don't think any recent ship has waited as long as we have! BRING ON THE SNOGGING!
    Johnny's second episode was great, I enjoyed this new actor, he has good chemistry with Linda and I enjoyed their scenes together. I look forward to seeing what storylines they give him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just bringit on!
      Well, but I'm split about the new Johnny. He is not near as cute as Sam Strike but I think he will grow! I think he will be great. But, the drawback with Johnny coming back is that we have to put up with Linda Carter! I just can't stand her! I never have! Awful character, stright through!

      Delete