Thursday 14 April 2016

Gallavich vs. Galla...leb?

No, that doesn't work. But I a´hate when we never get to know a characters last name! Well, but me and the bf finally catched up with Shameless USA the other day. And this was all we got to see of Gallavich in the sixth season:

Noel Fisher's chest. And Cameron Monaghan.

For real? Was this all we got? And Mickey locked away for years and years? I am so disappointed! I was just becoming a real hardcore Gallavich shipper...

Ian & Mickey.

I really enjoyed what Gallavich became. Ok, it was a fucked up abusive relationship but it's fiction! And it's really hard not to ship them when they are so god damn cute! And Mickey Milkovich really became a warm and loving person by loving Ian and to get rid of his fucked up father. I really thought I would like Ian more than Mickey (i have a thing for gingers), but I actually was more attracted to Mickey. And I thought it was hard to like Ian when he was as most bipolary. But it was also hard not to feel for him. I was really ambivalent...

Cameron Monaghan & Jeff Pierre.

Well, I'd like to think that Ian WILL wait for Mickey and be there when he's out and that right now he has a lot of fun with Caleb. Caleb is a fire fighter and he's a nice guy! I like him. He's a great character and I would really like to see how this relationship develops, but he's just no Mickey. Sorry, Jeff Pierre, we wan't Noel Fischer back. Don't we?!

2 comments:

  1. my two cents on this: I stopped watching the show this season. I hope caleb burns in a fire. #SorryNotSorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. But I don't hate them together. I just don't love them.

      Delete