Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Fosters - The Schmosters!

The Fosters cast.

I never started watchen the whole series of The Fosters. I am kind of glad I didn't because excuse me, what are you doing! First Jonnor broke up. Ok, maybe Gavin MackIntosh didn't want to starr in the show any more. But it was a shame. One kiss and one pinky snog was all we got. And the actors told us that the crew didn't want them to "experiment with their sexuality", so i guess that's why we never got any more.

Hayden Byerly & Tanner Buchanan.

Then they started some kind of pseudo-romance between Jude and Jack, or what it was. Apparently a kiss, I won't watch it on principle. Why did they have to kiss when Jack was going to die in the same episode? And then, THEN, it seems like Jude is going straight again! Why in heaven's world, why? It seems like Jude is going to start dating Taylor again. Apparently, so it's said, that the actor who plays Jude, Hayden Byerly, and his mother, doesn't want him to play gay anymore. If that's true, that is just so lame! Ok, news flash! He is an actor! It doesn't matter if he's gay, straight, bi, pan or even asexual, if he's good enough he could play whatever! He's not a foster kid either, so why is he allowed to play that if he cant play gay? And to the crew, experiemnt with their sexuality?! Are you kidding me? You are not experiemnting when you are kissing another person of the same sex in front of the cameras.You are not experiemnting with drugs if you are playing a junkie. You are not making great music if you play a composer. And you will not win the world championship if you play an athlete! Are you experimenting with your sexuality if you're kissing someone of the other gender on screen? Just sayin'. That is just so lame...

Hayden Byerly & Gavin MackIntosh.

I will miss Connor. Actually, I never fell in love with Jude. So, a spin off on Connor anyone?

(And I put Hayden Byerly together in the ssame shelf as Guy Burnet and Sam Strike. The shame shelf. Please contact me if you want to modify the fact that you did not feel confortable playing gay. I guess Alexander Becht is on that shelf to. But at least him and Guy Burnet did hell of a job playing gay! Yeah I know, I'm a bit provocative right now.)

2 comments:

  1. yeah I pretty much stopped watching the show because I heard rumors of this happening a while back. 'experimenting' SMH. also, I'm so down for a Connor Spin-off.

    ReplyDelete