Tuesday 15 March 2016

Father shock!

Annie Wallace & Nicole Barber-Lane

I have to say that I love this! In yesterdays, apparently, we were told that Sally St. Claire is John Pauls father, Iain Naismith! Or se was iain Naismith, that is. So that's why she had so mouch interest in John Paul! I wonder how JP reacts when he gets to know the truth! So, Hollyoaks, anyday know! I still can't stand Starry, but with this storyline, and hopefully a serious romance for John Paul, I definitely will start watching again! Perhaps even whole episodes! And I really do miss John Paul and James Sutton. He is just so divine!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I thought that Mrs St Claire had a love interest in JP!. Hollyoaks always turn the screw, and creates situations that our poor characters haven´t a quiet moment.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of relieved that she's not in love with him actually!

      Delete
  2. I'm not gonna lie, I started watching as soon as i found out that there will be more JP! I just fast forward through any Starry parts.

    ReplyDelete