Thursday 10 March 2016

JP on a roll!

James Sutton, Nicole Barber-Lane and Juan Pablo Yepez.

Last week we got to know this, that John Paul is to develop feelings for his mother's boyfriend Diego. I was actually hoping for that. I approve. But this week there's more!

James Sutton & anonymous.

And then this happens! It's said that John Paul is set to date new-boy Jake (the actor is still anonymous for us), and that seems promising indeed! I approve! But there's more!

James Sutton and Ross Adams.

And then THIS happens! I do like that one! I like Scott (nowdays) and I actually think JP and Scott could be somethong real. Scott is very missunderstood and he just needs love, just as John Paul, and I think they could love eachother. If I can't get Mchay, at least I could get McDrinkwell? is that too much? McWell? McDrink? McScott? I kind of don't like any of them, but I could settle with anyone. I kind of hope that JP snogs all three of them. He need some really good snogging! Yeah, every day I get a little closer to start watching Hollyoaks again. Any day now.

6 comments:

  1. Out of the stories, I'm definitely more excited about Scott and JP! It would be such an interesting and new dynamic for them. could be very entertaining to watch if done properly. Jake apparently causes trouble at the school before their date so.... problematic already? lol
    Diego, a mess of a situation, but i'm not gonna lie, i'm intrigued to say the least lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,, I agree. That would be great. But JP and Diego would be nice to lay eyes on...

      Delete
    2. I honestly kinda hope for a little something something between them just becuz of that reason lol

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I hope JP find love, he´s really cute and he deserves a lot of love. I like Scott too but I don´t see a future with JP.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but I think it would be interesting with Scott and JP! :)

      Delete