Wednesday 2 March 2016

Something for JP


I might actually enjoy this! I have been hoping for something between John Paul (James Sutton) and Diego (who has the longest lastname ever so let's just call him Salvador). Fingers crossed that Diego (Juan Pablo Yepez) develops some feelings for JP to! I think he and Myra are quite cute together but he would be even cuter with John Paul. I might even consider start watching Hollyoaks agaon because of this. I miss John Paul. But I don't miss Ste. And I DO NOT miss Harry. So Diego, bring out your bisexuality!

2 comments:

  1. This storyline is a little too messy for me, but could be humorous i guess and at least entertaining. I want John Paul to find someone new, but if this development is natural and true to JP's character then i'll definitely be here for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've given up hope on Hollyoaks in general so I feel that at least somethings happening with this storyline!

      Delete