Monday 21 March 2016

Crashing

The cast of Crashing.

Yesterday me and the bf watched the whole series Cashing in just a couple of hours. And I loved it! The show is about six young people who are property guardians of a big disused hospital. And about Colin. He is not that young but very cute. I hope there will be a second season!

Amit Shah as Fred & Jonathan Bailey as Sam.

Of course there's a couple of gays in the gang. Fred is an out quite shy guy who is just so adorable! Sam is a bit sleazy and a lot confused. But the guys have a vary cute bromance which develops to something else, just be patient! A bit of a spoiler there. I love the character of Fred and Sam is fun. So there has to be another season, because I would love to see them develop! And watch it, if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED this show! Not gonna lie, I obsessed (like, seriously obsessed, it became a problem honestly lol) over Fram for 6 weeks. I knew there was something there since the first episode and I'm SO happy with the payoff at the end. I hope there's another season because it's such a fun show and the cast is great! and most importantly, FRAM! ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

    ReplyDelete