Monday 14 March 2016

Gays that actually exist

But all my ships do exist for me. Just sayin'!

Mike van Reekum & PK Creedon

But I have a real life ship as well! If you want a real happy pill on youtube, watch PK Creedon's channel! I watched all there was in a few nights and when I'd watched them all I got heavy separation anxiety! They are just so damn cute! PK Creedon and Mike van Reekum lives in LA and air lots of fun stuff in PK's channel och do follow them on instagram to! pk514 and mr_mikey. Check them out!

And please follow the link to the channel:


And here's their last clip. I just love it! I hope you love them to!


3 comments:

  1. Omg! I LOVE these two guys! I'm so happy you real-life-ship them as well :P They're just so darn cute! *insert endless heart emojis here*

    ReplyDelete