Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy new year!

So, how did you spend your new years eve? I was at home in my sweatpants wtaching this:


And it was awesome! This is actually the best New Years Eve in a soap opera ever! I can watch it as many times as you want! I don't think I ever will get tired of it! Tom and Ulli at the millennium is one of the most beautiful love/sex scenes ever! And every time I watch it I realize that more and more.

Kay Böger and Andreas Stenschke.

I really think Verbotene Liebe should do a spin off with all the gay characters. I would love to see more of Tulli, to see Chrolli back together and I would also like to see how Gero's doing today. So, a German Looking maybe, starring, Kay Böger, Andreas Stenschke, Jo Weil, Tore Schölermann and Broder B. Hendrix! Wouldn't you?

4 comments:

  1. if only for the reunion of chrolli, I will support this spin off with all my might lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But have you seen Tulli? It's amazing!

      Delete
    2. I literally watched the entire storyline in one day! I couldn't stop, broke my heart the way it ended :( It was really amazing!

      Delete
    3. Yes it was horrible, but they got their sunset ending at the end anyway!

      Delete