Wednesday 27 January 2016

Back in the business!

Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley.

I am back on Robron! Right now I am catching up with the storyline and I am getting some Robron in my life again. My break is officially over! And I realised that I missed both Aaron and Robert. And Danny and Ryan of course. Aaron is having a hard time since his father came back and Robert is there for him. Just love it! What made me give in and start watching the Emmerdale-storyline again was this gifset:

A Robron gifset.

Isn't it just amazing! I always knew that there would be some Robron again. That's my I thought it was safe to take the break. I am not regretting it!

7 comments:

  1. Love Robert & Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all-time favorite ships. and it is currently my favorite ship on television. I truly don't know how you were able to turn away, cause even in the moments where they hated each other, there was so much passion and chemistry. I could go on and talk about them, but I'm just glad you're back watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was able to do that because I have bigger ships. Robron are quite far down the list, even if I do love them and I enjoy them very much right now!

      Delete
    2. haha I get that, I was just being silly lol but seriously, how good was Danny? like, I was crying the entire time! I can't wait to see where this storyline goes!

      Delete
    3. Danny is always amazing! It's quite weird that he's doing a soap opera and not oscar-movies!

      Delete
    4. I'm telling people the exact same thing. his performances are on another level. I'm lowkey happy they're giving him good material to work with.

      Delete