Tuesday 29 December 2015

London Spy

Ben Whishaw and Edward Holcroft.

Some weeks ago I watched London Spy, a miniseries from BBC Two about a slightly different love story. Danny and Alex met and fell in love and the first episode was quite cozy and all about love. And then Alex disappeared. Danny found him dead and it turned out that Alex was a spy. Danny started to unravel the case about Alex's death. And it was really strange indeed. The series actually was quite weird but very intriguing! I liked it!

Ben Whishaw and Jim Broadbent.

We also got to see Jim Broadbent (that's right, Slughorn) as Danny's best friend Scottie. Even though I really liked it I was a bit disappointed as well. I think, of course, that the love story got a bit to little space, and also, I was convinced that Alex still was alive. A little bit of an anticlimax. But as my bf said, his mother never got to see that he actually was dead. So, there might be a teeny weeny chance for a second season?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering what your thoughts on this were! I agree, the ending was a little anticlimactic but it's alright. and I also think that Alex might still be alive, and I really hope that there's a second season. I really enjoyed this series. So many tears lol

    ReplyDelete