Sunday 17 January 2016

Support G&T!

Matteo Rocchi & Francesco D'Alessio.

We've been promised that there will be a season three but the guys need our help! There have been some recut and stuff and it is possible to rent the series for almost no money at all, and you could buy it for slightly more money, but still almost free! Finally, I bought the whole thing! There was just no other option for me. So to support the lovely Italians for at season three, follow the link! At least I know what to do now! And I am so looking forward to see what happens to Tommaso and Giulio in the next season!

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/getwebserie

2 comments:

  1. Loved that series. Binge watched it all in just a few evenings. I hope there is another season because I want to know what happened after the last episode!

    ReplyDelete