Wednesday 13 January 2016

So, no Gallavich in 2016...

Noel Fisher & Cameron Monaghan.

2016 really didn't start any good... Ok, we all no that Ian dumped Mickey but when we heard that Noel Fisher was going to be in the sixth season we were kind of hoping there were going to be a future for Gallavich, anyway! And the really cute gif set with Mickey and his mis-spelled tattoo was promising. But Mickey is going to be in jail for at least eight years and it seems like Ian lied to him so let's just forget about them. I don't wantto watch Shameless any more. For real.

Ronny Roslöf & Pete Lattu.

Ok, my mobile doesn't work as it used to so you'll have to put up with some instagram screenshots. Anyway, 2016 didn't really get a flying start. But then I saw this! Look at Kalle's hand on Lari's arm! Look at it! It would really be amazing with a Lalle reunion! Give us that Salatut Elemät, if you have any decency! I don't really get the heading, because my Finnish is not that good. It is none excisting actually. But google translate told me there's something about a surprise, some entrust and an agreement! I think I like it! I am ignoring that Elias name over there...

2 comments:

  1. I watched that first episode of this season of shameless and it was just cruel. my heart broke. I'm seriously not gonna watch it anymore until they fix this horrible horrible mistake.
    and OMG HIS HAND! THEM OBVIOUSLY GOING ON A PICNIC!!!
    confession time: at first, I really didn't get into Lalle because I shipped Larias hard (still do, kinda), but their chemistry is undeniable and They're such good influences on each other and they make me so happy that I couldn't help but get on board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome on this ship! I was also a real hardcore Larias shipper, but Lalle just gets to you! Once you go Lalle you never go back!

      Delete