Monday 4 January 2016

Can't get enough


And speaking of Tom and Ulli, who I have a little crush on right now, here's a fanvid! I haven't found any else, so this might be the only one. I actually think that Tulli are a bit underrated. Ok, it's been more than ten years, about 15 years actually, but I think it's a really great lovestory! And it's still relevant! The way Ulli (Andreas Stenschke) reason when his brother Nick want's him to deside if he's gay or straight is very 2016. That kind of reasoning you could see in a soap opera in 2016. But Verbotene Liebe has always been quite forward in LGBT subjects. If there were any worth tha name, that is... Anyway, I love it! To bad that the love story between Tom (Kay Böger) and Olli (Jo Weil) was not as good. Maybe because Olli is no Ulli and Tom is no Christian. And speaking of the fanvid, I think it's quite funny that the music is If it's all I ever do with Andreas Johansson from the swedish dokusoap Fame Factury! I followed that season slavishly!

No comments:

Post a Comment