Wednesday 11 February 2015

Top three kissers

Ok, there are some good kissers. There are some kissers that are like "heh". There are some bad kissers... But let's concentrate on the real good kissers! Here are my to three:

Third place: Stendan - Hollyoaks

Kieron Richardson as Ste Hay and Emmett J. Scanlan as Brendan Brady.

There is really nothing to complain about in the Stendan kissing. There is just so much in them. It's mostly Emmett's effort. Well, passion and a great connection between the actors. I couldn't ask for more.


Second place: DeRo - Alles Was Zählt

Igor Dolgatschew as Deniz Özrürk and Dennis Grabosch as Roman Wild.

Ok, here is another couple with great connection. It is very obvious that the actors really like eachother. And DeRo has not only given us some of the greatest soap kisses ever, they have also given us the most steaming sex scene ever! I have to get back on that. In the picture you can se the guys first on screen kiss. And even Roman took Deniz by surprice, it was amazing! It's a real shame there won't be any more DeRo kisses...


And the winner: Chrolli - Verbotene Liebe

Thore Schölermann as Christian Mann and Jo Weil as Oliver Sabel.

Even though I am more of a DeRo-fan than a Chrolli-fan (but it is a close call), I have to say that there is actually no competition about the first place. Chrolli are, and will always be, te best kissers! And they will deliver us the best kisses. The picture shows us the kiss from my favourite scene that I have blogged about before and it is just so amazing! I don't know what they are doing, but there is something that just clicks. Me and my fiancé aren't even kissing that passionate, and I don't think we ever have. But here is a couple of actors that I know for a fact that they are good friends in private and that they do spend a lot of time together. And I really can't figure out why they don't bring Christian back now that Verbotene Liebe will come to an end... But if you would want to see the best Chrolli kiss ever, at least in my opinion, watch below:


Ok, there is no subtitles, but you don't need them. Just sit back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment