Monday 23 February 2015

The BIG disappointment!

JO Weil as Oliver Sabel and Thore Schölerman as Christian Mann.

I am really really disappointed. So, Verbotene Liebe has come to an end as a daily soap but it will continue as a weekly series. And so I heard, Olli has made his last appearance in the show. And what a bullshit ending of an era! Really, Chrolli, Christian and Oliver that is, is one of the most important love stories in modern (soap) time I think. We all know Thore Schölermann left the show in 2012 because of the lack of interesting storylines for his character Christian Mann, and since then, the series became a lot more uninteresting. He made a very appreciated appearnce in 2013, but since then nothing. And the couple also went through with their second divorce in 2014. And seriously, Olli is no interesting without Christian and vice versa. No wonder the series lost viewers and got cancelled.

Mickey Hardt as Jo Helmke and Jo Weil as Oliver Sabel.

Ok, the creators of the series tried to keep it alive by giving Olli a crush on Sascha (Sascha Pederiva) and a new relationship with Jo Helmke, but it just didn't work. Sascha was straight and Jo was slimy. We all were just waiting for Christian to come back! But nothing. I'm asking, why take one of the most beautiful love stories of all time and end it with a banal sleaze story? I feel violated and insulted. At least it should had ended with the Olli going to England and to let us know he was reunited with Christian off screen, if Thore couldn't find time to join the show for a sunset ending. It my world it ends like that. Just sayin.

Christian & Olli forever and ever! And that's that!

14 comments:

  1. is that really the end of chrolli's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think so. Jo Weil left the show and there is no sight of him or Thore coming back.

      Delete
    2. Firstly, I wanna thank you for offering the tidings.
      Secondly, DAS IST UNGLAUBLICH 😱😫😭. I can't believe this is the end. In fact, I just became a fan of VL and Chrolli a month ago. I haven't finished watching all the episodes, and I still enjoy their experiences. The couple give me so much happiness and sadness, which makes me deeply admire with their relationship. How come the producer did that. I believe that Jo and Thore are willing to reunite the two, but due to the poor script they have no choice. I still hold the belief that miracle will happen, don't you?

      Delete
    3. I do to! I so do! And Jo and Thore is great friends in real life so I rally think they would want to a reunion! But Thore is doing a lot of other boring stuff so I don't now if he has the time... I guess there is lot of fan fiction about Chrolli, don't you think? :)

      Delete
  2. I have just discovered and watched Christian's and Oliver's love story. Knowing that those two did not end up together after all they went through let me heartbrokened. I live in Portugal where soap operas are the main source of entertainment for the prime time. Still in not even the straight romances are half the convincing as Chrolli is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are really convincing! It is so obvious that Jo and Thore really like eachother in private. If you follow they guys on instagram you can see that they are still hanging out. In Sweden there are no soap operas any more. Too bad. I like soap operas! And do you know what? In my fantasy, Christian and Oliver did end up together, after Olli left the show! :)

      Delete
  3. Olli and Christian were the best. In this case i prefered the end of VL because the rest of chrolli storyline i produce in my imagination. For me Christian return to german and reconcile with Olli, Olli and Christian back to London Together and live forever in love. The end for a beautiful love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oli knows how to forgive but Christian don't. Olive loves him so much but he treats only like a trash. Oli gave everything, love, support, forgiveness and even his fucking self to Christian but Christian was never satisfied because he loves to cheat over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god i love Chrolli, but the most important things is the vision of people after years, first everyone just love chrolli staying togheter, now they hates Christian because the way he treat olli and how stupied olli is to accept everything that Christian does. How fantastic is this evolution of mindness. For me no matter how selfish christian is and how dumb olli is, i still love they and the love that they had one for another, im wanting find someone to love. And see this stuff is a fresh for my mind. Im try to find someone who love me for real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love chrolli on my third time watching it hated the way it ended

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once Christian left the rest was plain awful sascha was a playboy and jo was just creepy it was too painful to watch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bulls-it,olli was not perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you,it was awful

    ReplyDelete