Sunday 22 February 2015

Lovely Luke

Luke Newberry in Banana.

This thursday you could see Luke Newberry in Banana. And he was great as always! I think he is an absolutely amazing actor and he is such a sweatheart. I realized he has played gay in abot everything I've seen. He's gay in In the Flesh, at least Kieren's in a relationship with a man, or zombie, and that counts. He was gay in Suspects as well. And he was really great in it! He played a small part as a young policeman in Sherlock, but we were not told about his sexuality, but you can only imagine he was a bit bicurious at least. I've also seen him in Anna Karenina as Vasily Lukich. I can't remember anything about his preferences but he was Russian and let's not go there. I know nothing about Luke Newberry's sexuality and that is not relevant, but he really has been typecasted as gay. I don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment