Monday 2 February 2015

Kevin vs Richie

Ok, three reasons why I ship Patrick with Kevin and not with Richie:

Russel Tovey.

1. Russell Toveys ears.
I prefer Russell Toveys ears to Raúl Castillo's every day of the week. Who wouldn't?!


Jonathan Groff and Russel Tovey.

2. It is so obvious that Patrick and Kevin are in love.
I mean, the cuddling, the sex, do I need to say more?! Kevin just has to dump his boyfriend.


Raúl Castillo as Richie.

3. Richie is just soooo boring!
I mean really, really boring! He is even more boring than Miska in Salatut Elämät! And Felix in General Hospital! And that is reaaallly boring!

Patrick and Kevin ftw!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. linkedin.com/in/kevinhobbs007

    ReplyDelete