Sunday 5 October 2014

To prioritize

Stendan in Dublin.

I've just finished the Stendan storyline from Hollyoaks and it was an awful ending. Even though I knew what was going to happen (Brendan get's prisoned for life) I was crying my eyes out. It was utterly awful! I really hope there will be a better ending eventually. I mean, som day Kieron Richardson (Ste) has to leave the series or if the series will be cancelled, they might maybe bring Brendan Brady (Emmet J. Scanlan) back? Just for an episode o two (he's got a lot on, rightly, because he is absolutely brilliant) so he and Ste can leave together? I for one is hoping for that at least. I mean the more Emmet J. Scanlan/Brendan Brady we get, the better!

So this leaves me with the post Stendan blues. What to do know? What am I going to watch? And I really need to prioritize. I mean, I don't have endless amounts of time watching gay storylines with a full time job and all, and no one is paying me for watching soap operas so I have to prioritize. I am currently watching the ongoing storylines of Johnny Carter in Eastenders, Elias, Lari, Miska and Kalle in Salatut Elämät, Will and Sonny in Days of our lives even though I am behind in the Johnny storyline generally and in the WilSon storyline especially. And I am actually even watching the Olli storyline from Verbotene Liebe even though we're on a break since I haven't watching Olli since Christian left about for the last time about a year ago. But I am watching them all.

Deniz and Roman.

And I also have the DeRo storyline from Alles Was Zählt to finish, which I have actually just taken up again. And I also have some more Hollyoaks to watch. I have a bit of McCarter (John Paul and Doug), John Paul and Danny, McHay (John Paul and Ste), George and Vincent and also some Kris Fischer and Ravi to watch, even though I think all of them is not complete. And I really love Hollyoaks so I definitely will be watching one or two of those storylines soon. And if there will be some more Ringo action in Unter Uns I will be watching that to.

Noah and Luke from As The World Turns

But I am also very eager to start watching anything new as well. I am extra keen on watching the dutch Lucas and Edwin (Ludwin) story that I've gotten hold of thanks to readers (thank you so so much!), the Luke and Noah (Nuke) storyline from As The World Turns or maybe the Aaron and Jackson storyline from Emmerdale.

Adrian and Javier aka David and Fer.

And I am also very very very eager to watch Fervid again. Fer and David from spanish Física o Química are really my favourite couple and I really feel that I need to watch them again. I have cravings.

So what to prioritze? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Emmett Scanlan did say that he will come back for Ste's end... We just have to trust the writers they ll give us what we need... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reeeaallly?! OMG, when and where did he say that? Well, if Brendan comes back I do want Craig to come back to! Ok, he's had his chances with John Paul, but it is a soap so everything can happen and that is ok!

      Delete