Wednesday 8 October 2014

Snogging at last!

Kalle and Lari is snogging!

Ok, yesterday and the day before this happened! I got the snogging I wanted! And, according to me, they really needed it. I have been watching this mondays and tuesdays episodes over and over again. I just can't stop. And actually, I am not sure I am hoping for Elias (Petteri Paavola) and Lari (Ronny Roslöf) to get back together again. Right now I ship Kalle (Pete Lattu) and Lari. I think they are cute together, it is an interesting storyline because of the age difference and other stuff that I will come back to, and I really think that Lari deserves such a nice boyfriend as Kalle. And they really have similar background stories. Lari has not been supported by his father who really wanted bash the gay out of Lari and sent him to an anti-gay camp, and if it was someone who was not supportive, it was Ismo, Kalles father. He was even abusive back in the days when Kalle came out. Unfortunately we haven't been given the chance to see the whole Kalle storyline because of the bad taste to make a huge jump in time in the DVD-boxes of Salatut Elämät that has been released.

The only backside of this romance is the Elias factor. It is oobvious that he is not over Lari yet, and Lari is probably not over Elias either and there is a huge chance that this will be messy. Well, Miska (Juska Reiman) is apparently not enough for him (boring boring boring) and Lari will or at least should be engaged elswhere, so the only other solution is that Elias get another guy, if you ask me. Why don't jump on the older-man-train? There is nothing that spices up a soap romance as much as a story about forbidden love with age difference!

Who else is voting for Kalle and Lari?

No comments:

Post a Comment