Wednesday 29 October 2014

G&T webserie


I found something new. And something very addictive. I was a bit in the blues after watching to great lovestories end in disaster, that is Stendan (jail for life) and DeRo (death by brain tumour) and didn't really feel like watching any of stories that I have to catch up in (McCarter, Olli or Johnny) so I wanted something new. Something without several hundreds of episodes. I knew that I had seen something about a webseries and surfed in to the G&T-channel. I ploughed through it in a flash and fell absolutely in love!

Matteo Rocchi and Francesco D'Alessio.

G&T webserie is an Italian series produced for the web that has two seasons today. Ok, my Italian is non-existent, and about there is to read about the series is in Italian and google translate cannot always do the job, but to me it seems like the guys who plays the main charaters, Francesco D'Alessio and Matteo Rocchi, does about it all. They both starr in it, writes the screenplay, directs it and about all the crew including the cast are holding cameras, screens, lighting, you name it! I love it!

Matteo Rocchi as Tommaso & Francesco D'Alessia as Giulio.

Ok, the series is about Tommaso (Matteo Rocchi) and Giulio (Francesco D'Alessia), two best friends who once shared a passionate snog in the bathroom of a student club. After that they didn't see each other for five years because of some closety issues from Tommaso. We get in to the action when their roads crosses again and there are sparks! I don't wanna spoil it for you because I really recommend that you watch it! Or I might even demand you to watch it because it is absolutely amazing! This kind of project with a small budget where everyones involved really is involved, you just have to support! The actors are great, the footage is very beautiful, the plot is very good, the props and costumes are very suitable, the dialogue, script, everything, breathes love! Please tune in to G&T webserie on youtube and let me know what you think! A little warning though, the english subtitles in season 1 is quite poor, but you will get the main contents. It is very well worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment