Monday 13 October 2014

Again...

Carsten Reimann and Lenny Cöster.

I have to confess. I am watching Cenny again. Lenny and Carsten that is. It all happened because I was scrolling down my blog post because I was searching for something and happened to scroll past the special post about the pair I made in april, because I was already rewatching the storyline three months after descovering it. And now I am hooked again. There is just something very addictive with the love story of Lenny Cöster and Carsten Reimann. Though I discovered that one of my sources of the storyline was removed and annoyed. But then I found another one, a source that contained an episode previously missing, that I really really wanted to see! But I won't tell you my sources in case of RTL spying on me. If you want to know my sources, if you are curious on any storyline, please send me an e-mail. I am gladly part of the contribution av these storylines, to as many people as possible!

Alexander Becht and Felix Isenbügel.

The actors Alexander Becht and Felix Isenbügel both left the series Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten in 2010. They have done a bit of everything since then and as I have told you before, Felix Isenbügel who plays Carsten, has told RTL that he could imagine returning to GZSZ, but there are no such hints from Alexander Becht. There is an interview with him on youtube that I barely understand a word from (Germans and their fast-talking) but I read that he said that he didn't like the part of of Lenny, he was sick about the storylines and that he was tired of the 16 hours working days. I do understand. I guess it is really hectic being a soap actor, and I do even understand he didn't like the character of Lenny. Lenny was quite blank character hos solved everything with a little bt of violence. But I think he became a really nice and interesting character when he came out and started dating Carsten, who actually also used to be quite blank character. The two characters supplemented eachother. I do follow both Alexander Becht and Felix Isenbügel on facebook, and at least Felix seem to be an active actor, mostly on stage.

Carsten, the long-haired Lenny and the kiss.

Well, I don't know, maybe Alexander Becht has a lot on, but if he doesn't why not coming back to GZSZ for a bit? I really think the series needs a new gay storyline, even though there is an ongoing female one, but the more the merrier. And I for one would really like to see what Lenny and Carsten does today! What happened to Lennys art studying? How did he adapt to a new life outside prison? Did they go to Barcelona or Australia? Does Carsten still have such a sleasy taste in clothes (tight jeans and a tucked in shirt is never good)? I mean, there are endless questions and we doesn't get any answers. You really got a responsibility here! That is the backside of giving us a gay storyline with a happy ending. We are never really satisfied. And with "we", I mean me.

2 comments:

  1. Alex Becht ( You can see on Y/T a frontal nude EXTRA size) has played in "Wo willst du hin Habibi ? " playing another gay character.....

    ReplyDelete