Tuesday 27 September 2016

In phase

Marc Elliott & David Ames in the back.

So, I'm finally in phase with Dominac. I have to say that I like it! Holby city is a very well made series with a lot of drama but it's quite slow. So I get i a bit frustrated sometimes when there's too much about patients and not enough about Dominics love life. And that's quite significent for the series actually. But hey it's not a soap so I guess I have to manage. But I do hope for a lot of drama and cuteness. To be honest, Dominic Copeland has not been given the attention he deserves since the storyline with Malick, and that's some years ago. And also, both David Ames and Marc Elliott are brilliant actors so I hope they will get a bit more to chew on!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind on this storyline, mostly because it's such a slowburn... i'm hoping for some ignition lol but i know i'll catch up eventually!

    ReplyDelete