Tuesday 20 September 2016

McNight

Gregory Finnegan & James Sutton.

Don't get me wrong here, I really liked McDrink and I wouldn't like them getting back together but I really do believe that McNight could be, at least almost, the real deal. McDrink was very cute and Scott is fun and adorable but James Nightingale is really diverse and interesting! The fact that he has been abused by his father makes him just more interesting. But I hope that there will be some love as well and not just abuse and James being damaged goods. So, right now I feel, still not being completely over McHay, I like McNight. And even though I hated the thought of Ste and Scott together when Scott first arrived, I kind of like the idea now. I want Scott to be happy, he deserves, because to be honest, John Paul just hurted him and used him over and over. So, in my world, I would rather like Ste to be with Scott than Harry. When is Starry going to break up? Really? But I still won't start watching Hollyoaks again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting into this ship! I really like james, wish he would open up a bit more, but i guess that's part of his appeal! i wanna see where this goes with John Paul. hopefully, somewhere good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But now I think the pause in JP's storyline should end!

      Delete