Monday 10 October 2016

What's new

I've been a bad blogger. I don't particulary like autumn and I got a new job so energy is not present. But this happened since I've been gone:

Aaron and Robert looking retro.

Emmerdale has become Dallas. At least by the looks of it. It's actually looking more like Dallas than Emmerdale looked in the 70's. How come? And also, something is apparently going to interfere between Aaron and Robert. Well, what to expect. I mean, we can't expect them to be happy for once!

Robron winning.

But I think we can relax. Robron won best partnership on the Inside Soap Awards and they are extremely popular so I think they won't break them up for real sometime soon. I mean, even if a couple breaks up in a soap, they're not really broken up because they are going to get back together soon. So congratulations Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley! You are fantastic!

Eric Stonestreet, Jackson Millarker, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons & Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

And a couple of weeks ago we got to know Jackson Millarker, who played Tom in the second episode of season 8 of Modern Family. What's so special about that you wonder, but that I am going to tell you: Jackson Millarker is 8 years old and transgender. And an actor. Way to go Jackson!

The Horizon cast.

And also, the Horizon season 7 started! I loved the first episode because I really love Jicky! And don't be alarmed, Micky, Matthew C. Clarke that is, is still in the series, he was just missing when the shot was taken. I am so looking forward to this season! And soon, also G&T starts! I love webseries!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, Congratulations on the new job! wishing you all the best of luck with it!

    Robron will be fine for the most part, but it's soap world, so there's always that bit of suspicion lol

    I don't watch Modern family but they've always been great in my opinion! that kid is a special kid and I hope he continues to have a bright future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you really should watch Modern Family! It's just fab!

      Delete