Monday 12 September 2016

A small secret...

Do you want to know a small secret? Actually, I haven't watched Larias, Lalle or anything of Salatut Elämät for five months! And I don't really miss it! Do you want to know why?

Ronny Roslöf & Petteri Paalova.

But it's not just that. The fact that Lari and Elias is reunited is actually the least problem, even though lots and lots of people think it's not a problem... The biggest problem which makes me want to boycott Salatut Elämät forever is that they made Kalle a wreck A really pathetic and alcoholic wreck! And I just can't stand that! Pete Lattu is an amazing actor but that doesn't really compensate it! No actor in the world could make a loveable character who is a pathetic and alcoholic wreck to be enjoyable to watch. Not even Danny Miller. So please Emmerdale, never make Aaron Dingle a pathetic and alcoholic wreck. It might be so that I won't return to SE until Kalle is in balance again. (But it seems like Lari still cares about Kalle enough to be a bit worried about him and that would at least be something, but I'm not sure about that because I don't watch it.)

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I don't mind Larias being back together, because i shipped them originally, but at the same time, it is painful to see what they've done to Kalle's character. His character deserves so much better. they need to fix this and soon.

    and oh god, i pray to god that Emmerdale never do this to our lovely Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that Lari is about to be killed off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that Lari is about to be killed off

    ReplyDelete