Monday 26 September 2016

HTGAWM and Coliver

Conrad Ricamora & Jack Falahee.

Have I missed something or have How To Get Away With Murder become a soap during the break or what? Because that how it seemed in the season premiere last week. Yes, Connor and Oliver broke up for whatever reason. I didn't really get why. They love eachother but they broke up anyway, just because Oliver lied and Connor forgave him? Madness. But I know how it goes. They just broke up to create some drama so that they can get together in the end of this season again, after some drunk snogging a couple of times and maybe even some sex. They borrowed this concept from Hollyoaks. And Alles Was Zählt. And Days of our lives and every other soap opera in history! But thinking about it, I wonder why they're together anyway. They are dead cute and all but Oliver is just a tiny bit boring, even though he's cute, and if Connor found another guy to be cute with I would be allright. But let's not hope we'll get there!

2 comments:

  1. Is it strange that i'm not at all effected by this 'break up'? like, the actors were selling the crap out of it, but i was just... meh lol I know they'll be back together by the end of the season, like, i have no doubt in my mind.

    ReplyDelete