Sunday 19 June 2016

DeRo again

Dennis Grabosch & Igor Dolgatschew.

Do yu know what? I got my bf to watch Deniz & Roman with me! How did I do that? I got the idea from my faghag friend to bargain with him. He gets to watch of my storylines and I have to watch one of his series. I choose DeRo because it's been a while since I saw it, it's quite long and I have really been craving it for a while now. I get to see Star Trek Deep Space Nine. I'm ok with that. I like Star Trek (especially The Next Generation) even though I kind of never watch it, and he threatened to choose Dexter at first but I protested against that and said veto. I wouldn't have liked that. He sounds like he needs taking a shit all the time and he kind of hiss all the time. The parts I've seen I haven't liked. And I actually do think that he doesn't hate it. He laughs some times and he doesn't complain that much. And Alles Was Zählt is a very humourable series with a lots of lovingable characters. But it's really slow! He doesn't like it that much. He always sighs a lot when I sugest watching it. But hey, you can't have everything!

2 comments:

  1. yaaay for you guys watching Dero together! #Goals lol I'm not gonna lie, not a fan of Dexter either.

    ReplyDelete