Tuesday 21 June 2016

What happened to Tom and Johnny?

Don't you just hate it when they hinting a romace between someone and then just... nothing!? Whatever happened to the romance we were going to get between Tom Pepper (Tristam Summers) and Johnny Carter (Ted Reilly)? Well, I don't think it's ever going to happen! So why are you doing a thing of it then? Why Eastenders? Just don't get it...

Timothy Boldt & Lukas Sauer.

It reminds me of all the big fuzz they made about Ringo and Aaron in Unter Uns. It was promoted as they greatest summer romance ever or something and they hade sex twice! Or something... Ringo had a small crush I think but there was no more. And we all felt very deceived. Just rubbish!

Aaron Sidwell as Steven Beale.

Well, we have our hopes on Steven Beale. He is back and he has already had some glimpses on Johnny. But he also brought back a girlfriend! Let's take it from the beginning. Steven Beale is the stepson of Ian Beale and he first showed up in 1989. He has not been a goody goody for sure and when he came back it seems like everybody hated him. Including Christian Clarke (John Partridge) who was back for a couple of episodes (yay!) who apparently Steven kissed back in the days. I guess I have to see Christians early days to really get the character of Steven Beale. No one really knows if he's really gay, but at least he's bisexual. The boring Lauren broke up with him and I hope he won't take her back so he's available for Johnny! I like Steven. He's an interesting character. I hope THAT will be the summer romance of this year! I think he and Johnny would be cute together.

2 comments:

  1. I really like Johnny Carter, him and Steven Beale
    would make a cute couple. But you do remember an
    awesome couple (Ben and Paul). How the producers/
    writers killed Paul Coker's character off! Like every gay couple can't be a regular thing. Like heterosexuality is the norm, and a gay couple in
    Watford is a bit to much. Pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course I remember! It only ended this summer :) And gays that dies was actually the topic of my first ever post. I hate it!

      Delete