Thursday 16 June 2016

Good news!

Nashville.

Well, look a here! Nashville has been renewed for a fifth season! That's good! I hate when they cancel shows without wrapping it up. At least we can get a closure now. I am hoping for a happy end with lots of love for Will!

Marc Elliott as Isaac Mayfield.

And in the 23:rd of June we finally get to see Marc Elliott as Isaac Mayfield in Holby City! I am hoping for a quite slow romance with lots of angst. Really. If it's too fast and easy it just feels... mäh! I just have to start watching Holby City then! I am a bit slow on that. I am still watching Chryed and t takes forever! Even though I skip all the boring parts with the Masood family and stuff... But soon, soon! I hope I will have the time to start watching it before my vacation. But I think I will do alright. In spite of everything, I just have 8 weeks holiday left!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying we get some more TLC for Will next season! he needs it after the last season he's had! and I'm beyond excited about Marc in 3 days!! yaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently watching Dan & Malick and I have to say that's getting me even more excited about Marc!

      Delete