Saturday 25 June 2016

Underwhelming Holby...

So, Marc Elliott appeared in Holby City as Isaac Mayfield for the first time a couple of days ago, and I just started the Dominic Copeland storyline. So I guess it will be a while before I'm gonna see him...

Adam Astill & Jimmy Akingbola.

But at least I finished the Dan and Malick storyline the other day! How underwhelming... Apparently there were a snog but I couldn't see that because that clip was blocked. And then there were just nothing... But I really liked the character of Dan! Dan Hamilton (Adam Astill) seemed a bit stiff at first but I realised I really liked him some episodes in to that storyline. So I kind of enjoyed the total underwhelming storyline anyway. And at least I got to know Antoine Malick by watching that. And I know that there will be something with him and Dominic.

David Ames as Dominic Copeland.

Dominic (David Ames) is really cute by the way. I am really looking forward to getting to know him and see all his boyfriends. I think there will be more than one at least...

2 comments:

  1. I remember checking out the Dan and Malick storyline, and i'm sorry to report that the kiss was HOT!!! lol but yeah, overwhelming storyline that had so much potential, but oh well.
    Dominic is a cutie pie, however, i did also get bored watching his storyline a little bit, though it had some exciting aspects, it was just very underwhelming to see his relationships fizzle out quickly and be shoved in the background with off screen developments. I hope they do his storyline with Marc justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yeah, I have watched for a while now and I am not in love. But I might be when Marc comes along!

      Delete