Tuesday 16 June 2015

Stendan feels


It is really easy to get serious Stendan feels by watching this amazing fanvid. The song is also very suitable. And really, I've talked about it before but it is very strange how you feel about fictional characters in contrast to real life people. I would so detest Ste for how he treated Amy and everybody else before he got in control of his anger. And I could never stand watching Ste giving Brendan chance after chance while he was using him and expose him for that abuse. But this is a soap opera and I just can't help being a Stendan shipper. And I am sure the magic just wouldn't be there without the great acting skills from Kieron Richardson and Emmett J. Scanlan. More intense chemistry between two actors you have to look hard for! Thank you Hollyoaks for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment