Wednesday 17 June 2015

Jonnor season 3

Jude Adams Foster and Connor Stevens.

So, Te Fosters season three has started. Two episodes so far, and still no snogging! I am disappointed. I mean 13-14 year old boys would want to snog and do other stuff all the time. Lots of testoterone. But I saw a clip with Gavin MacIntosh and Hayden Byerly who plays Jude and Connor, and they said something about the writers not wanting them to experiment with their sexuality before they were sure about their own sexuality. Experiment by kissing for the cameras? I don't really get it.

Gavin MacIntosh and Hayden Byerly.

Did I tell you that Gavin and Hayden who plays Connor and Jude are great friends in real life? Well they are, and there's something else very likeable about them. They do work against bullying and also, when youtube got an age restriction to the clip where Jude and Connor kiss for the first time (for the cameras, they had kissed before, in the tent, but we didn't get to see that) Gavin started a social media campaign to abolish that restriction. And they did! Awsome!

It says that the Jonnor kiss should be the youngest LGBT kiss in the US television history. How about that?! I do watch the clipped youtube version of the Jonnor storyline, but I do think I need to see the whole series. It seems to be really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment