Thursday 18 June 2015

Hollyoaks, what are you doing?!

I really thought it couldnt get any worse since I wrote about James Fletcheris going to leave the show and the Dylan-tranny-storyline probably is going to end and that John Paul and Ste broke up and we all know that Ste and Harry will get together. And I am a fool to think that was it all!

Ste and Sinead soon to make little Hannah.

If it wasn't enough that Ste and Sinead slept together when Ste and John Paul were in a little bit of a kerfuffle and made a baby, now they also are together! But why? Ste is gay and he will get together with Harry so what's the deal with Sinead?! Why do they have to squeeze that in before the Starry (I guess it will be called that) -storyline? Unbelieveable.

James Sutton and Nick Rhys as John Paul McQueen and Lockie Campbell.

But what about John Paul? Well ofcourse he will start something with his cousins husband Lockie, whom he already has flirted with before, but that was when Ste was a junkie and before Lockie got married. But actually, McBell (which seems to be the ship name) is what I'm most excited about this summer in Hollyoaks. That could be a bit refreshing, accept for the fact that Lockie is married. To John Paul's cousin. Well it is a soap opera so I shouldn't be surprised. But me and my faghag friend are convinced that it's interns who writes the script in Hollyoaks right now. It seems so!

No comments:

Post a Comment