Wednesday 10 September 2014

Whatever happened to the summer romance?

Timothy Boldt and Lukas Sauer as Ringo and Aaron.

Well, what happened to Ringo and Aaron? Was it the big summer romance I was hoping to? Not really. They met, they flirted, they had sex and they did some chatting. The last thing I saw of them was in the 20th og August when Ringo borrowed a blu ray from Aaron I was fishing for some snogging I think, but Aaron doesn't seem like a guy that want to go steady. Ringo is usually not a couples-guy either, but if we read between the lines it seems like he is really interested. And his sister Kira tries to matters in her own hands but it ends in catastrophy. There is no more spoilers including Aaron, and there is no sign of Lukas Sauer filming i Köln, and the photo campaign with Timothy and Lukas could have been just some fishing for viewers, but I don't think so. At least I don't want to think so. If Ringo has a crush on a guy I don't think that the writers of Unter Uns will t´let that one go so easy. I think that there will be some more of Aarin, and I really hope that we won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment