Monday 29 September 2014

Kalle + Lari

Kalle and Lari.

Last week Lari and Kalle got stuck in an elevator. It is no secret that Kalle has a bit of a crush on Lari, but lately it also seems like Lari has a small crush on Kalle to. Conveniently the guys got stuck in an elevator just in right time. I have blogged before abot that I am hoping for some snogging between Lari and Kalle, because I like Kalle and I really think that he needs some snogging and so does Lari. But right now there is no end to how much I really hope that Lari and Kalle will hook up. Elias is still together with Miska so meanwhile I think that Lari can hook up with Kalle.

Lari watching Kalle longingly.

Well, there is an age difference. I think up to 15 years, but that is nothing when the people are grown ups! And Ronny Roslöf who plays Lari is actually is 25 and Pete Lattu (Kalle) is 35 so it really doesn't look as an disturbing age difference for the audience.

Cozy dinner.

In the end I am really hoping for Lari and Elias to get back together but in the meantime I really think that Lari should be snogging Kalle. If Lari really would be dating Kalle there is a likely chance that Elias will be jealous and that will lead to a Larias reunion. But we are not ready for that yet. Right now we are ready for Kalle and Lari! Oh please let it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment