Monday 22 September 2014

In Chez Chez

KieWell, I guess it's not a surprise that I'm in a Stendan period right now. I am actually watching the great Hollyoaks storyline for the first time (even though I've peeked a bit and knows what happens) and I am really enjoying it! Kieron Richardson and Emmett J Scanlan are really good actors who really has been giving us a new dimension of love. And I love it! I actually got obsessed of Stendan and Kieron and Emmett before I started watching the storyline, just by watching some small clips on Youtube. I spent hours watching clips and interviews with the actors even before starting watching Hollyoaks at all actually. Obsessed? No, just a little bit...


And if you want to get to know Kieron and Emmett, you really should be watching this clip. It's so charming and I would say that it's not possible not loving them after seeing this. And I really love when the actors have magical interaction and when it's just obvious that they like each other in real life. 

Emmett and Kieron.

Just look at Emmett helping Kieron with the tash. I want to move to UK and become BFF with both Kieron and Emmett after watching this. Can I please?

No comments:

Post a Comment