Monday 15 September 2014

Stendan ending

Are you like me not satisfied with the Stendan ending? Do you like me, hope that Emmett J. Scanlan will return as Brendan Brady in Hollyoaks, even though you know he lots of other stuff on his mind nowdays, so Ste and Brendan can have their sunset ending, their happily ever after? Then you really should watch this animated much better ending!


It is absolutely amazing and I hope it will be reality even though it's quite unlikely. I actually like Ste (Kieron Richardson) with both Doug (PJ Brennan) and John Paul (James Sutton). I think it's because I like Ste so much. But even though I didn't mind Ste with Doug (before he died) och do mind Ste with John Paul, there is just one true love for Steven Hay, and that is Brendan Brady. For real. På riktigt.

No comments:

Post a Comment