Tuesday 30 September 2014

Straight

You might tnik that I only support (male) gay love, but that is not true. I have lots of straight couples that brings me butterflies. Here are my five favourites (at the moment at least).


1. Gus Pike & Felicity King - Road to Avonlea

Gema Zamprogna and Michael Mahonen.

I really think this is my favourite couples all cathegories, all times! Gus Pike and Felicity King from Road to Avonlea (which is an awsome tv-show by the way) are realle love personalized. I don't have butterflies in my stomach while watching them, I have dragonfllies!


2. Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger - Harry Potter

Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.

Comments unnecessary. Really.


3. Colonel Brandon & Marianne Dashwood - Sense and Sensibility

David Morrissey and Charity Wakefield.

Ok, don't get me wrong, I really do love the version with Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson, but there really is something special with the BBC mini series from 2008. It is longer, beautifuller and simply better. And David Morrissey as Colonel Brandon! Do I need to say more?


4. Barney Stinson & Robin Scherbatsky - How I met your mother

Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie

Can I talk about how much I hated the ending in How I met your mother now? I really hated it! If the plan was from the beginning that Ted would end up with Robin I the think the series is completely unecessary. Why did we have to get to know the mother and like her? Why why why? I heard that thy've planned that ending from season 1 and back then they thought it was a good idea. Well, I can tell you something, it wasn't!


5. Leonard Hofstadter and Penny with no surname


Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki.

Cute, cuter, cutest. I really hope there will be a wedding and the only downside about this is that Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki is not dating anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment