Friday 21 October 2016

Death - again.

It's been a lot about Robron lately. I have to say that they are my no.1 ship right now, even if I really do enjoy Tilly, Dominac and McNight as well! But Robron is cutest right now. I think it's because they have been around the longest. But even so, it's hard to compare to Lalle, Chrolli, DeRo, Cenny and all the other old ships. I am just finding it hard to bond as much as I did before. But I still love all the ships today! And as I said, Robron is no.1 for me right now. And that's why I just can't stand if aaron dies! I don't believe he will, but still, I can't breathe properly before I know that he will survive. And speaking of death - I just hate it! I just can't understand why they have to kill off all the gays. My first post was about that subject and I keep coming back to it! I just don't understand why! There are so many great characters we will never see again. Ok, there's always Bobby Ewing, but that just doesn't work!

James Fletcher as Dylan Jenkins.

Like Dylan for example. Dylan Jenkins, the wonderful and beautiful creature will never come back! And that's Lindsey's fault! It's really a shame that his character never deleoped as he deserved. And to be honest, we need more transvestites in soap operas!

Jonny Labey as Paul Coker.

And Paul Coker! What did Eastenders think when they killed him off?! Haven't Ben Mitchell suffered enough? At least he's out now. But to bring such a lovely character to the show and then kill him just a year later... It's criminal! I just can't see Ben with anyone else right now!

PJ Brennan as Doug Carter.

I really miss Doug in Hollyoaks. Doug Carter was the third best thing that ever happened to Ste! Or if he comes in second together with John Paul maybe... Because first comes Brendan! Always Brendan. But Doug was awesome! And he was really good for Ste. Such a shame he had to die! He could really do a Bobby Ewing!

Dennis Grabosch as Roman Wild.

And there's of course my favourite Roman Wild. I just can't talk about that. Let's just say that me and Alles Was Zählt has a bone to pick about Deniz storylines and relationships after that Roman died. Just awful.

Chandler Massey as Will Horton.

And I have to mention Will Horton as well. Regardless if Chandler Massey or Guy Wilson plays him he didn't have to die! Days of our lives are good at bringing people back from the dead but they have stated that there will be no more of that. So Will can never come back. I know that there are a lot of PaulSon shippers out there but I still want Will back!

So, here's for all you soap opera writers: don't kill them off, just let them move away or get kidnapped or something! In that way they can come back, with a new actor if that's what's needed. It feels like they always regret it otherwise. That's why we have Bobby Ewings and Nicolas Barrels and others. If they would have killed off Johnny Carter for example, Ted Reill would never have been. So thank you for that Eastenders! But I still can't forgive you for Paul.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when they do that to any character i like, and it's specially painful when the character is an LGBT character. i still haven't even watched the scenes where paul died and his family and ben have to deal with it. i can't watch them.
    I loved original Will but the Will that followed kinda lost me. I do agree that he shouldn't have been killed, but at the same time, I would've still wanted Paulson to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen when Paul died, and some episodes after that, but now I'm on a break so I haven't seen the funeral and stuff. Too painful.

      Delete