Monday 31 October 2016

Ian's boys

Cameron Monaghan & Jeff Pierre.

Ok, I kind of liked Ian with Caleb. Caleb was quite fun and seemed to be a nice guy. But. He slept with a woman and didn't really get why Ian was pissed about it so bye bye Caleb, I will not miss you!

Elliot Fletcher & Cameron Monaghan.

The new thing is Trevor. I like Trevor. And I like a trans character in Shameless and I think it's quite interesting to see how Ian reacts to everything about Trevor. You can really see that the Gallaghers are ill-behaved white trash when it comes to it. So I really hope they will develop something. BUT. On the 27th of November THIS is going to happen!

Noel Fisher as Mickey Milkovich.

I don't know how they are going to do it, and I don't really care, but Mickey is coming back! I can't wait for it! Sorry Trevor, but you might be cute and all but Gallavich is first choice here. I enjoy this season a lot. And I will enjoy it even more on the 27th!

2 comments:

  1. the moment they destroyed Gallavich is the moment I stopped watching. they've been doing horrible things to basically shit on the relationship they had, and i didn't like it one bit.

    I wont watch the return myself until i know it's for a purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Trevor is a nice character so I enjoy watching it even before Mickey's back!

      Delete