Tuesday 25 October 2016

From Australia

Ok, so I'm going to try to write a post without Robron in it. It's going to be hard... But I've watched two great series from Australia lately!

Yael Stone & Noah Taylor.

The first series, Deep Water, is packed with gays! About 80 of them. Unfortunatley almost everyone is dead. The series is about how Tori Lustigman and Nick Manning investigates a murder of a homosexual man, but it shows that it's much more than that. They find that there's about 80 men who died in the 80's from suicide or accidents and all of them were gay. Coincidence? I think not. A very well made and thrilling series. And it's great to see Yael Stone as someone else than a crazy stalker convict. But I love her in Orange is the new black, even though she's crazy!

The Glitch cast.

The other, Glitch, is on Netflix, and it's really really breathtaking. It's about a small town in Australia where 7 dead people rises up their graves one night, in perfect health. Their memoris are a bit blurry but it comes back to them little by little through the series. The poeple died in different years and doesn't seem to have any connection, but we'll have to see in the second season what's it all about I guess. And it's not just fun and games when the policeman James Hayes' (Patrick Brammall) wife Kate (Emma Booth) comes back because he has married her best friend... And, there is a small gay storyline in it, but I won't spoil it for you. I happen to like spoilers, I can't handle the excitement of not knowing, but this time you have to find out for yourselves. You should really watch it!

Robron vs Suggle.

Ok, just a little bit about Robron. I just love this! Ok, we don't need another ship name but Charity made me laugh so hard yesterday! And the photo, I borrowed from the Swedish account emmerdaleswede on instagram. There's a lot of huge fans of Emmerdale aka Hem till gården in Sweden. I watched it in the 90's. There was no Robron then though...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha @ you not being able to do a post without robron! I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE THEM! I'm gonna see if i can squeeze in time for those shows, at least check out the pilot and see what i think! i recently started a new show called 'EyeWitness' and it's pretty exciting. Two teenagers (one gay guy and one closeted gay/bi guy) witness a murder decide not tell anyone because one of them doesn't want to be outed. lets just say it gets more and more interesting as it unfolds.

    ReplyDelete