Tuesday 1 November 2016

Bye bye Elias again?

Something weird is happening on istagram. I thin I'll have to show you inte photos:


Are they serious? Is he really dead? Well, that was a twist. Ok, I have to be honest, I have been expecting it. Petteri Paavola has some kind of estate agent education ongoing and I actually think that he has seemed more and more indifferent playing Elias. And I thought someone was going to die of the gays in Salatut Elämät soon and I have to choose it has to be Elias. I did really like him before, but after Lalle, it was hard to love him again. BUT. Gay characters should never die! You know where I stand there. But what happens to Lari now? Is there any chance for Lalle again? I really hope noot that Ronny leaves to! But I don't think he will. He seems more committed to acting. And another question: who was driving the car? I it was Kalle, I will NEVER EVER watch Salatut Elämät again. Never. So, once again: thank you Petteri Paavola for theese years. I think I will miss you this time.

(Thank you salkkaritennakkoon, salsut and salkkarikuvat. I borrowed your edits on instagram).

4 comments:

  1. This makes me sad becuz i was kinda happy they got back together. it felt rushed, i understand why now. they wanted to give the fans what they wanted before taking it away completely lol RIP Elias. You've been a pleasure to watch all these years<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that was just the case. But I am still not enjoying Larias. It's so last season!

      Delete
  2. Attention spoiler:
    Marianna killed Elias. I'm furious with Teemu Salonen and Marko Aijo for this twist. two years to put Larias again , two months to split them and in such bloody way. Is it so hard a nice happy ending? Just for Cenny and " under uns "I can remember it.
    Is it a subliminal homophoby ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know. Really bad. But I actually think it's because Petteri wanted to leave and Ronny didn't. But I think, and I always think that, that they should have let him leave instead. Dead gays are not to prefer! But I am rooting for Lalle, sorry but not sorry, I just love them!

      Delete