Monday 29 August 2016

Deniz + Jenny

Kaja Schmidt-Tychsen & Igor Dolgatschew.

I haven't been watching Alles Was Zählt forever. Not since Joscha and Kai left the show actually. But from what I have seen it really seems like Deniz has only dated really wavy girls. Like Mel. Hated her. And even before Roman he dated wavy girls. Like Nina. I really think he has kind of crappy taste in women. But now it seems like he has something going on with Jenny Steinkamp! The older sister of ex-girlfriend Vanessa that is! And I have to say, I don't totally hate it! I still have hopes for Deniz to fall in love a man again, but if they are persistant of Deniz only dating women, I actually think Jenny is quite all right. Ok, she is a total bitch but I kind of like that total bitch! At least she is a strong and interesting character. I don't hate it. I don't love it, but I donät hate it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind bisexual characters, but i do prefer when they end up with guys lol (looks @ robron lol)
    I love a total bitch! although i don't watch the show, i'm hoping it continues to be entertaining for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm not watching it either since Deniz and Jenny is not that interesting so I will spend my precious time watching it ;)

      Delete