Monday 28 November 2016

Fucking winter!

Ok, so it's been two weeks since I last posted something. Two weeks! All I can say is that it's because of autumn and winter. I hate it! I don't like when it's cold and dark all the time and orange leaves is not making it better! So I cure myself with good stuff. Like Malec! yes, after everyone else I started watching Shadowhunters.

Shadowhunters.

And I like it a lot! Even though it's kind of silly in a way. But I like mos´t of the characters (not Clary though) and I like most of the actors too. Especially Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane. Especially Alec Lightwood...

Harry Shum Jr. & Matthew Daddario.

It's a shame though that we had to wait until episode 12 before we got one and only one kiss. But it was good! And I know for a fact that Cassandra Clare who has written the books think that Malec is very important. I think so too! Second season starts December 2. Looking forward!

Henrik Holm & Tarjei Sandvik Moe.

And also, I just have to make another shout out about SKAM and Isak & Even, aka Evak! They are the absolute cutest right now! They're my cocaine and I can't remember when I was so obsessed last time! I'm just waiting for the next clip! I am so glad that I understand Norweigan right now so I don't have to wait for someone to translate it!

Rob James-Collier.

And at last, also some appreciation to Thomas. I have to say, I still don't like him, at all, but when he is a bit smitten, he is a bit cute and he is almost, ALMOST, nice. But just almost. And i felt bad for him when he tried to cure himself from homosexuality. It's just dreadful to think about how many people who did stuff like that in earlier days and that might still be doing it in places around the world. Just dreadful! But we're on the last season of Downton Abbey now. We will be suffering of separation anxiety in a couple of days. I just know it!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed shadowhunters. It took a minute for it for everything to finally click and get better, but it really did progressively get better as the season continued. I love malec and from the things i've heard, i can't wait for season 2.
    I LOVE skam. Even and Isak are everything. I'm happy with the direction of the show and the level of social awareness it brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, SKAM might be the best ever shown! SKAM and In the flesh :)

      Delete
    2. OMG I completely forgot about in the Flesh! It's one of those shows that i've always wanted to watch but never found the time to! i hate it when life gets in the way of my tv shows lol

      Delete