Tuesday 6 December 2016

Are you kidding me?!


Are you seriously insinuating that Elias will come back from the dead?! OMG how Bobby Ewing of you Salatut Elämät. To let Elias go away and say "goodbye" to him and then let him come back just to let him die some months later and then you are going to bring him back again! I just can't see the point! How boring! Yeah I know I'm biased because because I am a Lalle shipper but can you just let Larias go already! And I think that it will damage Petteri Paavolas estate agent career to bring him back to the show. Shame on you! So just let's not hope that they bring back Elias when Ronny Roslöf is ready to leave the show, just to let Larias leave together. Boring! Hollyoaks has already done it.

12 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier on youtube and could not be happier that he might be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WANT AN HAPPY ENDING FOR LARIAS ! :-))).
    Of course Mr Salonen the chief writer and Mr Aijo the producer didn't expected such a boom for Ronny/ Lari and now try to give us a little tip . Will be very hard .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we don't... Everyone are not Larias shippers...

      Delete
  3. OK thanks for Your opinion . BTW is "we" pluralis maiestatis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know what you are on about now. I just responded to a "we".

      Delete
  4. it's been a while since i got on here! I honestly don't like this. and i'm a larias shipper. I hate when shows bring people back from the dead. not here for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really weird. I mean, Bobby Ewing was enough!

      Delete
    2. honestly, it's soap land, anything is expected lol i'm just glad producers of days of our lives actually said that everyone that actually dies from now on will remain dead LOL

      Delete
  5. I ain't a Larias shipper myself either but if it means Elias will return to the show I don't care if he gets back with Lari or not as long as he is part of the episodes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Is Titanium's expensive? - TITanium Art
    and has it titanium quartz crystal in some of its design. to do your research on titanium sculpture. is that all where can i buy titanium trim you need titanium white wheels to do is nano titanium flat iron make a tube supplier statement about it.

    ReplyDelete